- Memberships and Single Tickets for the 2016-2017 Season on sale NOW!
- Tickets for week day Mainstage School Performances shows may be purchased when available. Please call (205) 458-8181 to check availability.
- Tickets for Wee Folks shows are not available during school performances.
- Group tickets are available for groups of 10 or more. Call (205) 458-8181 to reserve a block of tickets for your group today.
- For complete information about School Day Performances, please visit our Schools page by clicking HERE.
- BCT allows advance reservations and payment is not due until 3 weeks before your first performance.
- Prices are $8 or $9 per person for a special event.
- To purchase school group tickets please call 205-458-8181 or email LeNa Powe McDonald at email@example.com.
- Teachers and chaperones - Your group will receive 1 complimentary ticket for every 10 tickets purchased.
- BCT provides opportunities for home schools to attend performances during school hours and to meet with other parents and students during our home school days.
- Free parking is provided for school buses and vans.
BCT maintains a No Refund Policy. If for any reason a performance is cancelled or individual and/or groups are unable to attend a scheduled performance for any reason BCT will accommodate these situations by rebooking you and/or your group for another show.
Accessibility and Special Services
Wheelchair access is available from 19th Street next to the Central Ticket Office of the BJCC. Please call (205) 458-8181 to reserve a spot for wheelchair access inside the theatre. Wheelchair accessible bathrooms are located inside the theatre. Performances for the hearing impaired featuring a sign language interpreter are also scheduled for school groups. Please call (205) 458-8181 for information.